I’m very pleased to now be able to offer Online Cookery Tuition. These sessions will be entirely on a one to one basis with me. A personal class, designed to help you in any way I can. These are a great way to learn in a way that’s entirely focussed on you and your questions, at a time and place that suits you. It’s great for busy people, or for anyone who can’t get to a cookery class, or if one to one tuition is best for you.
My Online Consultations will give you the opportunity to have your cookery queries answered by me, a qualified and highly experienced cookery writer, teacher and chef. The sessions have been designed to offer you fantastic value for money, compared to the cost of attending a cookery class, and to give you personalised one to one advice.
Some of the areas I may be able to help you with are:
- Can you give me some ideas for new recipes to make?
- Why does X go wrong every time I make it?
- I don’t know how to do X or Y, can you help?
- Which bits of kitchen kit would you recommend?
- Do you have some suggestions for great recipes?
- I’m re-doing my kitchen. What are your recommendations?
- Which suppliers or ingredients do you recommend?
- I’m planning a party. What advice can you give to help me make it special?
And much more. Please give me an outline of any questions you may have beforehand, to help me to plan. This is not intended to be a hands-on cookery class via video, although there may be things I can show you, depending on what it is.
There sessions available are:
To participate, you’ll need to buy a session online, using the links above, or visit the My Shop tab.