I regularly undertake public demonstrations, performing dozens of demonstrations and masterclasses each year at Food Events and Food Festivals and Literary Festivals across the UK, Europe and further afield.
My private masterclasses usually sell out well in advance, and I’m also pleased to offer public demonstrations at events, as well as ticketed classes.
My 2019 schedule includes:
- Latitude Festival – July 2019
- Ludlow Food Festival – Friday 13th September 2019
- Abergavenny Food Festival – Saturday 21st September, 11:30 – Tickets available here
- Dartmouth Food Festival – October 2019
- Supper on Thursday 17th October
- Cookery classes now SOLD OUT – so sorry!
In the last two years, my schedule has included:
Ballymaloe Literary Festival, Abergavenny Food Festival, Dartmouth Food Festival, Aldeburgh Food Festival, Soho Farmhouse, CountryFile Live, Ludlow Food Festival, Feast on the Farm, The Big Grill Festival, Badminton Horse Trials, CarFest North & South, Burmieston, and the Irish Fermentation Festival.
I make regular contributions to print and online media, TV and radio in the UK and internationally. I am pleased to welcome new commissions.
I have recently appeared on various programmes on BBC Radio 4, The Guardian, delicious Magazine and The Telegraph.
To book me, please contact me using this form.