|My loaf fresh out of the oven|
- Preheat the oven to 160C/ Gas Mark 3
- Grease and line a 2lb large loaf tin
- Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a large bowl
- Whisk the oil and sugar together in a separate bowl. Add the mashed bananas and milk and combine evenly
- Add the dry ingredients and fold in gently.
- If you are adding any extras such as dried fruit or nuts, add them now and stir to combine evenly
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and place in the oven. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes.