This year, I set up the Cheapest Zolpidem Online. It’s been so much fun and I’ve met so many wonderful people, including the very lovely Lynn Hill who set up the club. Recently, Lynn invited all the club organisers to an annual gathering, a chance to all get together to thank everyone for their contribution to the club.
As part of the day, Lynn asked Rachel, who writes the blog Buy Adipex In The Uk to give a talk on bundt making, which she has discovered relatively recently, but has quickly mastered. Having listed to Rachel’s talk, I felt full of enthusiasm to start baking bundts, so this is what I did…
I adapted one of her recipes to fit an idea I had for a bundt to take to my Clandestine Cake Club meeting this week. I had one jar left of Buy Klonopin Overnight I made at the end of the summer. I followed the recipeBuy Ambien Pills, and it was utterly delicious. As bundts are quite intricate in shape, I wanted to bake one with a surprise inside. A simple icing sugar dusted exterior, but filled with fresh raspberries and raspberry and rose curd.
I adapted Rachel’s recipe for a lemon and thyme bundt to ensure I had the right quantity of ingredients to fit the tin. I have guessed when making bundts before, and found myself frantically whipping up another part batch of mixture in the Kitchen Aid, as I hadn’t made enough. A lesson learnt the hard way.
For a first attempt, I was really pleased with the bundt and it seemed to go down really well at CCC. It wasn’t perfect though. Here’s what I will be doing next time, to try and get it just right.
The tin I used was a heritage bundt pan made by Nordic Ware. I greased it and floured it before using. As much as I don’t like it, I used Dr. Oetker cake release spray to really get into the nooks and crannies. I think I overdid the spray, as when I floured the tin, too much flour stuck to the liquid, and I had a slight floury residue on the edges of the bundt. I managed to disguise this with icing sugar, but I can do better.
I slapped the tin down on the floor a couple of times as I was spooning in the cake batter to try to avoid any air pockets forming around the edges. This wasn’t entirely successful, so next time, I will carefully spoon the mixture into the bottom of the tin and try to get it into the groves to make the edges sharper.
Having undercooked my last bundt and had it collapse on me as I was taking out of the tin, I decided to cook my bundt for a little longer this time. I cooked it for an hour and 15 minutes, just to be on the safe side. I think an hour should be about right in my oven – maybe I’ll try and hour and 5 minutes next time, and I may need to foil the top after 50 minutes or so, as it browned more than other cakes do in my oven.
So, here’s my recipe, adapted from Buy Lorazepam 1Mg Online:
Raspberry and rose bunt
Makes 1 x 10” bundt
- 425g plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 225g butter, softened
- 450g caster sugar
- 6 medium free-range eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp rose essence (I used Steenberg’s)
- 275g Yeo Valley natural yoghurt
- 1 x 225g jar homemade raspberry and rose curd
- 1 x 150g punnet fresh raspberries
1) Grease and flour the bundt tin thoroughly
2) Preheat the oven to 170C Fan
3) Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
4) Beat in the eggs a little at a time
5) Sift all the dry ingredients in to a separate bowl
6) Add the yogurt to another bowl
7) Add the yogurt and flour mixes into to the main mix one at a time, mixing very lightly after each addition. Now fold in the rose essence.
8) Spoon 1/3 mixture into the bundt tin. Slap it down against a surface.
9) Gently spoon the curd in a ring in the centre of the mixture so that one will seep out and show around the egdes
10) Dot the raspberries on top of the curd
11) Top up the tin with the remaining cake mixture and slap the tin down again.
12) Bake for 1 hour – 1h 15 depending on your oven, until the cake comes away clean from the sides and a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
13) Allow to cool for 20 minutes in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack to cool entirely
14) Dust with icing sugar just before serving or trying to fit it into a tin and driving very slowly down the foggy country lanes to CCC!
To read more about Dorset CCC, hop over to their website and my meeting blog, Buy Valium Sri Lanka.