I’m very pleased to let you all know that my February Signature meat box in association with Pipers Farm is now available Order Ambien From Mexico. Even better, you can get 15% off by entering Charlotte15 in as you check out. Here is a little taste of what’s inside. I’m sharing my newsletter with you – each month, I write one to go inside the box to give you some ideas to make the most of your contents.
Thank you so much for choosing my February Signature meat box. We are at the start of another wonderful month of delicious ingredients at their peak, and I can’t wait to make the most of them.
This month’s box contains a completely new selection of delicious meats for you to enjoy. Here are some thoughts on how to make the most of the contents.
- Chicken thighs are wonderful used in curries and casseroles. The meat is lean, juicy and full of flavour. The darker meat on a chicken is the tastiest part for me.
- Pork steaks are also excellent in casseroles, but are wonderful pan-fried, too. Try my casserole recipe, combining red peppers and caraway with the delicious pork. Or make a quick and easy honey and mustard sauce to go with pan-fried pork steaks. One thing’s for sure, you’ve never tasted pork this good!
- Lamb loin is a special cut, and I like it either pan-fried and enjoyed really pink, or try a her-crusted loin of lamb for something special.
- Venison sausages are a real treat. The end of the fresh game season has arrived, but you can still enjoy these wonderful meaty sausages. Try making a sausage and kale casserole or using them in the place of traditional sausages
- Pipers Farm minced lamb is a wonderful ingredient in the kitchen. Try these fabulous lamb and sour cherry meatballs with a punchy salad and some couscous for an amazing Middle-Eastern inspired feast.
- Chicken breasts are a fantastic source of lean protein and I like to stuff them with pesto and wrap them in prosciutto, pan-fry them and slice into salads and Asian soups, such as Pho.
- Last but not least, we have some amazing ham. This is my favourite ham in the world. I like it with salads, but for a warming treat, you can’t beat ham, egg and chips with some homemade chips and free-range eggs.
What’s in season now?
Cauliflower, leeks, kale, blood oranges, rhubarb, cabbage and purple sprouting broccoli.
I wish you all a wonderful month and I hope you enjoy your box. Please do share what you make with Pipers Farm and me online.
Very best wishes,